Search

Follow

TONY MOLY Runaway Strawberry Seeds 3-Step Nose Pack

by - 17:39



Two of my obsessions right now? Korean skincare and getting rid of blackheads. I've scrubbed, washed, even picked (I know, I'm sorry) at the blackheads on my nose but nothing seems to get rid of them. So, when I stumbled across these 3-step blackhead removal packs by TONY MOLY I thought I had to try them, if not just for the cute packaging and the hope that they would smell like strawberries (they do!) I haven't had much luck with blackhead removal strips in the past but my faith in Korean products convinced me to give these a go.


The pack contains 3 nose strips to clean your pores and remove blackheads:
Step 1: this strip is designed to open your pores to prepare them for step 2. Opening up your pores is a really crucial step in using any sort of pore strip, so I love that this has been incorporated into this product. This strip is similar to a sheet mask in that it is cloth and soaked in essence (a gel-like liquid) that contains witch hazel and peppermint. This slightly tingles when on your nose so does feel like something is working.
Step 2: now comes the sticky adhesive strip that removes all the dirt from your pores. This was slightly painful but definitely worth it. I could see those yellowy bits of gunk coming out of my pores, gross but quite satisfying. Although this definitely didn't remove all my blackheads I could see a noticeable difference, and more so than with any other nose strips I have tried.
Step 3: a nice soothing step after the removal treatment. This was a lovely smelling gel strip also soaked in essence with lots of fruit extracts. Although I don't feel like this particularly closed up my pores, it was a nice step to calm the skin after step 2.

Above all, this is a fun little product to use, especially if you want to do a bit of extra pampering. I definitely feel like these worked for me, not that they necessarily removed all my blackheads, but they definitely cleaned up my pores. Plus, for £2 a pack you can't really go wrong. You can buy these on Amazon in packs of 5.


You May Also Like

0 comments